Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day 1 The Most Amazing Month of my Life

Hun, I had the MOST amazing time this month EVER! I love being with you, I love being near you, I love everything about you and I'm so glad you're mine!

Today was much easier than I anticipated, I was sad, I did some crying, but I feel like a pro! Everything will be ok, I know this now, I have no doubts and I'm ok. I know this will be hard, I know I will struggle here or there when life throws me a curve, but I know everything emotional will subside and again soon you'll have your arms wrapped around me.

I drove back into Potsdam and headed straight for our house. I quickly devoured your mother's Death by Chocolate Cake, Karen's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies and my Banana Bread. I reasoned that this was as healthy a lunch as I was going to consume, thanked God for comfort food, grabbed some boxes to pack up things from your house and to work I ventured.

I tried to remind myself of all of the wonderful things we did while you were home; the weddings, the wine, the movies, the gardening, the dinners, the cooking, the baking, the shopping, the affection, the golf, the mini-golf and the love.
"Absence diminishes little passions and increases great ones, as wind extinguishes candles and fans a fire." -Francois de La Rochefoucauld

I have no doubts that this hitch will not only fan the flame I have for you but will continue to ever increase our love as the days continue into months...

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment