Thursday, November 14, 2013

Day 10 Soccer

For the next few posts, let's just assume I'm quilting, because in order to finish this quilt in time, THAT is what I will be doing! I had a very busy day and at lunch ran to the bank, tried desperately to control my road rage as I was confronted with the MOST terrible driver, drove home to get your truck full of yucky bottles and went to CJ's to return them. 30 garbage bags of bottles later, no help from any of the staff, and sweet, sticky mess all over, I returned to work.

Tonight John Henry had his soccer game in Madrid and Liam and I both were very excited to attend. We stopped in Madrid on the way there and I bought Liam a cheeseburger and some oranges for dinner. He was SOOO well behaved! He ate like a champ, posed for numerous pictures for me and we all had a blast.

I cannot wait to attend the soccer games with you, I cannot wait to attend our children's soccer games with you. I honestly cannot wait to do everything with you, I cannot wait for you to come home, I cannot wait for one of those Jeffery kisses. I mean, I know I have to wait... but I don't want to! hehe

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment