Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 11 TGIF

Yay! It's finally Friday!!! This means I am getting that much closer to being half-way done with this hitch. Today was the perfect non-storm of Fridays! Today was Jeans Day, at lunch I went home with Kerry-Jo to drop off my car and pick Mom up so she could drop off hers. After work, we went out to Between the Buns and had a pretty great time. PS I do not know who is photo-bombing in the background of my selfie but it is SUPER CREEPY!! ^
 
Although I absolutely hate going out without my Jeffery, Riddhi came along to help me make the best of it and I had a pretty good time. Mom, Bry Bry, Ben, Terry, Simone, Kerry-Jo, Shawn, Riddhi, Laura and Lauren all came out for some happy hour time.
Going out tonight only reminds me of how far away you are. I spend the entire time imagining you here with me and imagining how I would feel if you were out down there without me. I'd hate it!
 
"True love isn’t about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
 
True to myself, I had a few drinks, and to home I went to call the one man in this entire world that I cannot live without! You are my everything!

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment