Sunday, November 10, 2013

Day 6 A Cleaning Day

Dare I say, today was much like yesterday. Except, instead of creating a disaster throughout the entire house, I put it back together. I finally disbursed the fall decorations around the house. Cleaned the kitchen, did dishes, put together the dining room, picked up the disastrous living room, organized Liam's bedroom and put away some of the clean laundry. I cannot say that Liam followed suit. This morning, he forgot he wasn't wearing a diaper and peed and pooped his pants. There were "nuggets" all over his bedroom and all over himself. Oy vey, what a mess! I cleaned him up and got him changed for lunch.

Mom and Bry Bry came over and we had hotdogs and Ramen noodles (yum)! Liam quickly confessed to this morning's deed by proclaiming over lunch, "Nina, I was a bad boy, I pooped EVERYWHERE!" Oh Liam! I put him down for a nap around two and quilted while I watched Pride and Prejudice. I believe this is currently my favorite love story. The love in the movie is so raw and not influenced by outside factors or modern day novelties. It made me miss you even more!

After dinner, Liam and I went outside to play on the swing set and run around the yard. I was feeling slightly guilty for not getting him outside all weekend. It was cold and rainy so he wasn't missing much but I thought a little fresh air might be nice anyway.

The Blind Side was on TV so I spent the rest of the night (you guessed it) in tears watching and ironing the quilt pieces. I have a feeling you will like it when I am working on a quilt project. I get very engrossed in watching TV and movies, which is so typically not like me.

This morning you posted this to my wall:

Never Have I Fallen

Your lips speak soft sweetness,
Your touch a cool caress.
I am lost in your magic,
My heart beats within your chest.

I think of you each morning,
And dream of you each night.
I think of your arms being around me,
And cannot express my delight.

Never have I fallen,
But I am quickly on my way.
You hold a heart in your hands,
That has never before been given away.

- Rex A. Williams


It is so beautiful hun! I consider myself so blessed to have been given the honor of guarding, holding, loving and cherishing your heart. Fear not, you are in safe hands my love!

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment