Monday, November 25, 2013

Day 21 Which Witch is Which

Returning to work on a Monday seems to get harder and harder with every passing week. Today was especially hard because the drama continues... As I was putting Liam's socks on this morning, I noticed something on the heel of his foot that looked slightly like a plantars wart. I called the doctor's office immediately upon getting in and scheduled an appointment for Thursday.

At lunchtime I went to Maxfield's with Mother. I cannot stress enough how much I love Maxfield's lunch! It is also nice to occasionally download with mom and talk things through.

At 4 o'clock I went to dads to pick up Liam and Matthew. We all headed home and the boys played on the swing set while I collected sticks that had fallen from the trees in the backyard. I sorted through the sticks and put them in piles based on size. We then headed to Dad's house where K had made split pea soup for dinner. I love split pea soup and this view!
After dinner, the boys and I went to Walmart to pick up some things for the house, necessary grocery items, and a costume for Matthew. After much debate he picked out a phantom costume and insisted on a grim reaper scythe. Liam thought he should get a knife is well. We picked out a small plastic one with which he proceeded to stab Matthew the remaining portion of the evening. Awww poor Matthew, he was such a good sport about it all!

We dropped Matthew back off, went home and I gave Liam a bath, and then settled down to make some witches' brooms for the two other witches in my life. One for me, one for your mom, and one for mine! *Insert Evil Cackle* Mother called at the end of the process to tell me she was going to the hospital to get what she presumed was a UTI checked out.
She stopped in afterward to collect her broom and fly home... hehe... fly home... get it? ;)

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment