Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day 8 Under the Kitchen Sink

Like so many days when you are gone, today was a rather difficult day. Sometimes there is so much on my mind I have no idea where to even start to make sense of it all. You've got to start somewhere I guess. When Liam woke up early this morning and we started to head into our bedroom, he said, "Is he here Mommy, is he here?" It broke my heart. I knew exactly who he is talking about, and I'm having the most difficult time trying to convey the fact that you will be gone for quite some time. I cannot wait for the morning you are finally home and Liam can crawl into bed with us, cuddle up with you and feel safe and secure once again. Life just isn't the same without you here.
My lunch break today consisted of more quilting, as well as the emptying of boxes so I could fill them when I got to your house tonight. I cannot wait to be done with this quilt so I can take some time to put away all of the items from your house. The house is getting to be quite the disaster again and I need everything put away to calm my nerves.

When I arrived at your house Miss Kitty was obviously pretty desperate for some attention. She attacked me as I walked around the house. I cleaned out the kitchen completely, emptied out the rest of the bathroom (mainly the stuff under the sink), and packed up the rest of the DVD's. I packed up at least 10 boxes of stuff, more clothing, dishes and cleaning products.

Your Daddy stopped by while I was there with John Henry and Mason. We all stood there and marveled about how much stuff one man could accumulate! You are impressive sweetie! Don't even get me started on the products you were hoarding under your kitchen sink!

Eventually I headed home, to pick up Liam, sort through a few of the items from your house and count, sort and roll the change in the box that was on your desk. I loved our FaceTime and talking through our days, I always love seeing you babes.

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment