Thursday, November 7, 2013

Day 3 I'm a Quilting Queen

Your Momma is seriously silly, I LOVE IT! All I thought about today, other than you, was QUILTING! I was so excited to sneak home at lunch and work on the quilt, I cannot wait to show you the finished piece, it will be gorgeous! I don't know why I ever went in to accounting, this is obviously what makes me tick. It is probably a lot like fishing, gardening and hunting; it's great fun, but it does little for bills and my bills aren't little.

Either way, I had a very productive day. I did 8 loads of laundry (which currently needs to be put away) and sorted through your change from only the kitchen. It will likely make a large dent in some of the kitchen renovations $123.14 of change is nothing to cough at, and there seems to be plenty more throughout your house.

Everything is quiet here. I'm trying to find my routine and missing you like crazy.

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment