Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Day 2 Today was a Little Harder

Today was not the cakewalk of yesterday. Mostly because you're not here and there is no temporary replacement for a Jeffery. That aside, work was long and seemed to crawl as I finally approached Angleberger time. I really love visiting with your family. We spent well over an hour discussing my favorite person, as I tried to plan in my head how to tackle the ever-growing list that is accumulating of things that need to be done when you return.

I spent last night throwing more of your "life" into boxes and bringing it to our house. I do love cleaning, unpacking and finding places for all of our various "stuff". You will have a lot of items to sort through when you return, I cannot fathom why any man would have as much as you do but I'm happy to help. I am so excited to fix up the house a little to be rented and to take some time to really make it look nice.

Your Momma reminded me of Jenn's baby shower and suggested a quilt for the occasion. I absolutely love making quilts so I jumped on it immediately until... she said camo! I firmly believe camo is NOT a color! Lol, we both know how much I hate camo! Don't worry, I'm doing a classy rendition! ;)

I left there and headed straight for Nina's! We visited for half an hour then shot home for bedtime and for me to begin my quilting extravaganza! (I only have a week and a half and I may be overdoing it!) I was up until nearly one... we had a storm of the year. Fires all across Potsdam, flooding, power outages and my road was lined with vehicles until sometime after midnight. There was apparently a fire in the brush a few poles down. Thank goodness for your scanner.

I really miss you babes.

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment