Friday, November 29, 2013

Day 25 Your Crazy Partying Girlfriend

Now while most individuals my age and older are going out, I'm relishing in the fact that tonight I get to stay in. We went to your parents tonight for some yummy food and to visit with our Jakey. I got out of work early today because Dad and K are heading to Buffalo to visit with her family.

We stopped by Sarah and Dirck's on the way out to get in a quick visit and do some catching up before dinner. John Henry was gone to his game tonight and unfortunately we left before he got home. Colton nights are generally the longest and latest nights because we try to visit with everyone along the way.

On the way home, we stopped by Nina's and Papa's and Liam's energy was still going full force. He ran around like a crazy kid in circles, (I think he can sense that you are coming home soon.)

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment