Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day 16 Flowers! For Me?

PS I LOVE getting flowers! You are so good to me sweetie! I came back from lunch and as luck would have it they were waiting for me on my desk. It is always such a surprise when I come back from lunch to find them. I really do love you a ton. You are so good to me!

Tonight I have dinner with your parents and I am uber excited! Angel told me she had a special surprise for Liam, I guess today is our lucky day! I ran home at lunch to cut and sew the remaining fabric for the pumpkins to bring to your mothers. Work was very busy so my day completely flew by.

You Mother made steak and peppers, pumpkin rice crispy treats and ghost cookies. Everything was so wonderful. After dinner, we started to work on our pumpkins. We made 3 orange pumpkins for each of us (Your mom, my mom and me!) We promised to make more soon, they were a lot of fun and not too expensive at all!
I stopped briefly at Mom's house to drop her pumpkins off then ran home to Facetime with my hubby! I know you sometimes complain that I don't tell you things that happen but if I tell you everything then I have very little to share with you on your blog. Even sometimes, I write about my day on the blog then forget that I haven't actually told you, not realizing you won't read this for nearly two months. Well, you'll figure it all out eventually! ;)

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment