Friday, November 22, 2013

Day 18 More Pumpkins

It sometimes seems as though every moment of every day in my life is planned. I do not know what I would do if I woke up one morning and had nothing on my to-do list and no one to see. I think Pinterest has only made me increasingly more busy. I have this desire to make every adorable item I see and to do it perfectly. Today was no different than any other day; busy!
Work seems relatively normal until I was once again confronted by the craziest situation. Today at work, we wasted everyone's time regarding creamer. Creamer you ask? How so? Does it really matter? Probably not; but it ruined my day. People honestly must have nothing better to worry about than to surround themselves with constant, useless, catty drama, involving dairy products; that stuff is for the birds!

At lunch, I went home to cut and sew more fabric for pumpkins. Kerry-Jo and Momma tagged along to hear the latest workplace drama and get some grub. It seems the more I talk about the situation the more aggravated I become. After work, I moseyed on over to your parents house for dinner and some pumpkin making. I cut a lot of extra pieces so your mother could make some for Kristen for her birthday and so I could give a few more to my mother.
Although John Henry's ankle was still requiring extra attention, him and your father were at his soccer game supporting his teammates. We had shrimp cocktail, your Momma made the most delicious potato soup and we topped it off with some decadent chocolate cheesecake. Your mother so graciously sent me home with some cheesecake too! You may remember this; I had to ask you to hang up the phone one night so I could go devour the remaining slice beckoning to me from the fridge. Babe! Sweets! I just can't help myself!

On my way home, I stopped at mom's house to drop off her new green pumpkins, and to catch up on her latest thoughts. It was a quick visit and then home we ventured for bath, nighttime stories, bed for Liam, and Mommy's coveted Facetime. I seriously couldn't live without our Facetime and especially that face.

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment