Saturday, November 30, 2013

Day 26 A Tired Omega Girl

Liam was picked up this morning which always makes for a more challenging day, so thankfully my plans for the day kept me very busy. Mom came over bright and early before her massage and before Liam was picked up for a breakfast of eggs, sausage and toast; which she noted was not an ideal breakfast for someone headed to a massage, lol.

After Liam was picked up, I met Mom and Sarah at the Body Shop for some girl time and pampering. I dyed my hair back to my natural brown and finally got those pesky eyebrows taken care of, (they get so out of hand, so quickly!) After our hours there, I went home to work on some quilting and get ready for Omega's bidnight.
Sarah and I met up at Omega around 4:00. Omega and most of the Potsdam Greek Community are trying out some new rules, regulations and traditions. Although I was skeptical at first I had a really wonderful time. We ate dinner (baked rigatoni and their infamous French onion dip - absolutely amazing,) we sand some songs, took some pictures, visited and just relaxed sans alcohol. Although I thought I would hate these new traditions, I actually found them more fun and far more rewarding.
Around 6:30, I headed home to curl up in front of the fireplace and do some quilting. I worked on Liam's pillow (our #1) and fixed the pillow of your mothers that Moose chewed. I think it turned out pretty fabulous. I had such a great night even though Liam wasn't around. I cannot wait to see him tomorrow.

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment