Monday, November 18, 2013

Day 14 Is it OK to Scream "I Hate Mondays"?

I woke up feeling terrible, sick, tired and completely yucky. I think a lot of people ended up with a case of the Monday's. I plowed through my day hopeful for a relaxing night at dinner with Daddy, K and Matthew. I went home at lunch to tidy the house, do dishes, laundry and a few rows of my latest quilting project. I returned to work to pray for 4:00 when I would again be free! hehe

Dinner at Dad's was certainly just the thing I needed to jolt me back into shape. I chatted with K while we waited for Dad to come home, I chilled the bottle of wine I had brought from our house and my mouth watered as I drooled over dinner; mmmm Spaghetti and Meatballs! Liam housed his dinner tonight and we had some wonderful conversation as we sat around the dinner table.

I asked for everyone's Christmas list and even offered a fabulous suggestion for us; a new grill! One less thing we need to buy and something Dad is good at picking out. They use their grill A LOT!

After dinner Liam and I ventured to Walmart for an oil change. I think I went WAY too many miles on this last oil change. I need to do better next time at not being complacent with things like this. I just hate doing them so much, a lot like pumping gas or mowing the lawn. While we waited I played around in the Halloween costume section:
Yes, I am terrified of spiders! Your Momma Facebook messaged me about John Henry's ankle; he hurt it pretty bad in tonight's game and they were at the hospital getting it checked out.
Gross right? Thankfully, it's not broken, but I'm pretty sure it still looks horrible and is extremely painful! I eventually collected my car and returned home to prep some fabric for a pumpkin craft with your Momma on Wednesday, FaceTime with my love and eventually some much needed sleep. Some days are so incredibly long!

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment