Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Day 23 My Little Button Pusher

Wednesday night is typically Angleberger night, but since portions of your parents house are currently tore apart, we have a night alone together. Liam woke up this morning expecting your video. He is fascinated with holding the phone and turning it in circles as he listens to you talk and banters back at the screen.

He complained a little of his foot hurting and I was so grateful that his doctor's appointment is tomorrow. Last night, when Mom dropped Liam back off at our house after I had a chance to unload the car she informed me that she had visited with Damien a lot.

Liam told Nina, "Nina, there are monsters in your hallway."
Interested, Mom replied, "There are Liam?"
"Yes there are." Liam replied, "They are saying bad words!"
"Oh No!" said Nina,  "What did they say?"
"They said godd*mnit!" Liam retorted.
He was informed that although monsters may say bad words, Liam had better not repeat them, but Damien pursued.

When they arrived at home my mother told me Liam also wouldn't eat his dinner. When I asked Liam why he didn't eat, he replied, "I chewed it, and spit it everywhere, on purpose!"
Sometimes hun, he really likes to push my buttons.

I cannot wait until you are home again so he can spread out the button-pushing to you too!"

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment