Sunday, November 24, 2013

Day 20 Life is Beautiful

Liam and I woke up this morning to continue our routine of having bagels for breakfast at Dad's house. We had some great conversation and had a really great time. After breakfast we all went upstairs to go through some of Matthew's old toys. I ended up taking Matthew's old writing desk home with us to set up in Liam's room. I also took my mini fridge that I had been storing there secretly, hoping they would forget until I found more room at our house.

We headed over to Nina's house and I noticed her hydrangea bush was in full bloom and on its way out. I asked if I could cut some for my house to potentially save for our wedding. Mom obliged and actually cut some for herself as well. Liam and I returned home to clean his room put away the desk, and hang up some pictures around the house. I also put the new shelf up in the dining room.

I cleaned up the living room and all of my crafts from the day prior while Liam took his nap. When Liam woke up, we went outside to play in the gorgeous fall weather. While we were outside Nina and Papa came over to drop us off a Haybale. Well, actually, that's not true. They came over to visit. But I stole a Haybale anyway!
Doesn't it look just darling with the mums my hunny bought me and the pumpkins from Papa? I'm such a lucky girl! I reorganized the flowers, watered them, and then it went inside for dinner with Liam, bedtime, and FaceTime with my hubby. Today was such a pleasant and relaxing day!

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment