Saturday, October 12, 2013

Day 33 Hehe You're Here

I woke up today feeling revived and hopeful. I hung a few more pictures of Liam in the living room and reminded myself to have faith you would come home to me today, I couldn't wait another day. The trip down to Syracuse to get you flew by as I thought about everything I wanted to say to you and every emotion flooded out that had been waiting what seemed like years inside me.

Suddenly I realized... I was scared, nervous, excited, happy, impatient and hopeful all at once. It is a strange feeling to miss someone you have only known for such a short while so incredibly much. Seeing you again was both unfamiliar and comfortable. I think I needed to fall into your arms to finally believe it was all ok again, to remember what we had and to remind myself you were my Jeffery, you hadn't changed and you came back for me. Although I always knew you would come back, there was a small piece that needed just a little reassurance and reaffirmation to believe it was all going to be ok.
I thank God every day for you...

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment