Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day 1 I Will Miss

What a morning hun! We had a little bit of a late start due to our Dunkin' Donuts adventure but eventually got on the road, made a few stops and accidentally drove past the exit. I guess I'm flattered to know that you are so intrigued by me you completely forget where you are going!

Dropping you off is always difficult for me, but this time it was so much more bearable! I love our life, and I had the most dreamy, amazing month with you home. We were unbelievably busy, but finally your house is rented and we will be able to let just a little bit of stress go. One less thing to worry about!

I had the most amazing time! I loved our trip to Watkins Glen, all of our fun family shopping, seeing Jakey, dining out and just relaxing with the one I love!
I had a blast on our nights out, our dinner at Mama Lucia's, our Bagelry breakfasts, and all of our family dinners. I loved playing in the leaves!
 And especially watching Liam jump into the leaf pile.
I really enjoyed our Halloween costumes.
And our popcorn family movie nights.
I loved watching you play "struction" with Liam and teaching him things.
I will miss all of our silliness!
 And most definitely our cuddle sessions!
I love just being with you, learning with you and living with you. I love the gigantic rock on my finger reminding me of your love and our future wedding. I love having a little piece of you with me always! I still can't get over how perfect for each other I think we are!

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment