Friday, January 17, 2014

Day 16 A Thousand Pieces

Tonight was dinner with your parents and we had one of my favorite meals, chicken, rice and corn. Yum! Your Dad was at meetings all night and Liam was on his best behavior. We had a wonderful time and eventually made our way home to get the mail and settle in for the night.

I really had to go to the bathroom! I grabbed the mail and rushed to the bathroom. I'm half-way through the mail when Liam comes in holding one of the glass Christmas globes full of fake snow and water. Just as I tell Liam to carefully put it down, he does the one thing I've been dreading and drops the globe on the floor. It shatters into a thousand pieces, splatters everything with liquid and glitter, what a mess. Liam starts crying, I feel like crying and the process of cleaning up begins.

What a long night! I cannot wait for you to come home. Nights with you are so much easier, better and more beautiful.

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment