Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Day 7 You Are Loved

Today was a typical Monday! Back to work, and dinner at Dad's! We went to Mongolian Grill which used to be our Thursday night ritual when I lived with them before Liam was born and then more sporadically after he graced us with his presence.

I know, you know, how sick, uncomfortable and busy I was this hitch and how extremely hard it was for me to keep everything together. I tried, I mostly succeeded but here and there some things slipped through the cracks. Mom would be the first to tell you that the cleaning definitely took a nose dive. I don't know that things got any better until the day of our wedding, to be honest. When you don't feel well, life can be a struggle!

One of the other things that often went by the wayside was your blog. I wrote bits and pieces to remind myself of what I did on a particular day, but for the most part, large parts are unwritten. I promise to try and fill in the missing moments as best I can and to always post something, no matter how small. Every day, you should wake up knowing you are loved. If by chance you forget, your blog will be here to remind you... even if the words are few. Please know, you are so special to me.

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment