Friday, January 10, 2014

Day 9 My Birfday

Today is my birthday! I usually do things pretty small. No party, not much for a celebration and just a few presents. I love love loved my purse! I emptied everything from my other purse and packed this one up right. I've already received compliments on it, thank you babe! Mom made me my favorite no-bake cookies! She even brought some into the office in a plastic baggie which I have already managed to devour.

I just can't resist myself when faced with chocolate, and especially no-bakes! Riddhi bought me some Japanese cheesecake which was delightful and tonight I have dinner at Mom's house!

I really miss you and I'm sorry you couldn't be here, I know it must be hard to miss important moments, holidays and occasions. I'm sure it'll get easier as the time goes on, either that or we'll get more used to it. Either way, please know that I miss you, you are constantly on my mind, and cannot wait to see you again soon!

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment