Monday, January 20, 2014

Day 19 Hobble Gobble

Yay! Finally a Saturday! Today I ran to Nina's to drop Liam off with her and Uncle Billy to head out to the Hobble Gobble with Cassidy. We had a really great time, we jogged in the beginning and walked for most of the race. We were WAY off from our prediction, but the food was good, it was nice to get out and get some exercise and catch up with an old friend.

It was nice to be able to confide in someone and we were so cute, just two preggers, speed walking our way to the end. Afterward, I headed over to Mom's to hang out with Billy and catch up. I remember doing the same thing last year when I did the Hobble Gobble. I hope this is a new tradition I can carry on for the next few years. I hope sometime you're home to do the race with me as well. I think that would be fun to do together. I miss you so much lovey!

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment