Thursday, January 16, 2014

Day 15 Productive Day

I had my doctors appointment today at 7:45, just a quick check in to get the information I need. Mom met me there just in time. As we were checking out, she made sure to confirm that at least two people in addition to the mama were allowed to be in the ultrasound room for the first ultrasound. This is going to be a more difficult pregnancy for her because she just isn't used to letting go a little. She was my only for Liam and that is what she is used to. We rushed back to work for 8:00 and as I was settling in I received a call from the lawyer's office telling me the papers were ready to be picked up.

At lunch, Mom and I drove to canton to sign the papers and on the way back stopped at Hot Tamale for a fun lunch together. I really do love Mexican food. I think it is my favorite closely followed by Italian food. I'm such a foodie!

On our way home I promised Liam we could put away the Thanksgiving decorations and start to get out everything Christmas. He was so excited. Sometimes, it's hilarious the things he loves doing. Mom came over for a little bit to chat and watch us sort through bin after bin of Christmas decorations. Liam wanted to touch everything and claimed that EVERYTHING was his. I do believe there are quite a few decorations stashed somewhere in Liam's room that I won't find until next summer.

I really love Christmas decorations, it puts me in such a happy reminiscent mood. I can't wait to share Christmas with you love, it will be so much fun!

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment