Thursday, January 9, 2014

Day 8 A Dishwasher

Today was relatively uneventful minus my pretty awesome lunch. At lunch today, Mom and I went first to Sears and then to Lowe's to look at dishwashers. We both know how much I TOTALLY HATE washing dishes! We found a few cheap models at Sears but far more at Lowe's, for a better price and with financing. Billy decided to surprise me with a dishwasher for my birthday and I couldn't be more pleased about it. He knows the way right to my heart, get me something that will make me work less... hehe.

I picked out a black one I really liked and Mom and Bry Bry stopped after work to buy it for me. Well order it I should say. It won't be in until after my birthday but at least it will be here! Billy will be coming home for Thanksgiving so I hope it's installed by then, that would be nice to show him what he and Mom and Bry Bry got me!

Soon you will be home too and you will be able to enjoy the benefits of clean dishes as well. Won't it just be grand hun?

I tried to get Liam to hold the numbers while I take pictures but he usually puts them on his face. When I tell him to put the number down lower he squats to the floor so nothing is visible. This time I tried explaining that he should put the number on his belly, that worked out alright except that then I couldn't get him to look up or we went into the whole number in front of his face all over again! So 20 pictures later I settled for this one. Oh that boy!

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment