Sunday, January 5, 2014

Day 4 Maybe the Grinch isn't THAT Scary

I soooooo look forward to Fridays! I really miss you hun! Instead of Donut day today, work bought Bagelry bagels. They didn't realize veggie cream cheese was a must, but the chive is pretty good as well! Mom called in sick today, I think her seminar got to her and she needed some time to recharge. Work just isn't the same without her here and she hasn't been here since Tuesday!

At lunch time, I ran to K's to pick up Liam and bring him to Mom's for the afternoon. They proceeded to fill the living room with pots, pans, bowls, spoons, spices and cereal. Liam sat in the living room "cooking" and having an absolute blast! I am positive he is going to LOVE the kitchen Santa is bringing him for Christmas. I ran home at 4:00 to collect Liam and enjoy my night with my little helper.

We ate dinner and then ventured into the living room for movie time. Liam requested The Grinch, so skeptically I put it on and prayed for the best. He sat with me the entire time and LOVED it. There were only a few moments when he pulled me closer but most of the time he just sat and watched, eyes huge! We chose to forgo the popcorn, so I gave him goldfish instead. I cannot wait for you to be home so we can have another popcorn movie night. I really miss you hunny.

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment