Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 5 Easy Saturday

Today was a typical, relaxing Saturday. Last night was a little rough, so Liam and I spent most of the day just bumming around the house. We watched the Santa Clause and attempted to get into the Christmas spirit. I worked on your quilt, hand-sewing the binding. I love making something so special for you!

Billy called while Liam took a nap and he and I had a really great conversation about life and we often do! He reminded me how lucky I am to have you and how much I appreciate our relationship. It really does sometimes take a storm to appreciate the rainbow that follows. Forever and always, you will be my rainbow. You brought the sun with you when I wasn't sure I would ever see sun again.
We ran to Wal-Mart before dinner to pick up some tissues (since we have been blowing our noses like crazy and I like the soft ones with lotion). We also grabbed some bread for dinner at Dad's house. K made the most wonderful lasagna for dinner. I wish you were here tonight, I always wish you were here. I miss you already.

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment