Sunday, January 26, 2014

Day 25 Harry Potter

This morning we headed over to Mom's for a breakfast that Billy had promised to make everyone. It was nice to get a chance to visit again. Kevin was picking Liam up with morning so it was obviously pretty hard on me. I stayed to chat for a little while and then headed home to watch a crazy marathon of Harry Potter. I may be a child at heart because I absolutely LOVE Harry Potter!

Later that night the whole family went to Cantina for dinner. It was absolutely wonderful, as usual except I learned a very important lesson. Apparently pregnant women shouldn't eat at Cantina. It was WAY too greasy and I spent the rest of the night in excruciating pain. I can't wait for you to come home and go out to dinner with me. I miss you so much babe!

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment