Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 6 Dirty Dancing

Sunday mornings aren't nearly as wonderful as Saturday's but they're not that bad either. Liam and I woke up and went to Mom's for some breakfast. I love that our families live so close together and we can see them anytime we want to when we're home. I used to live so far from anyone. Although four hours doesn't seem that far, it's nothing like five minutes and it makes such a difference in the relationship I can have with them.

Liam and I went home and wasted our day away. Nina and Papa came over for dinner and thankfully Papa was able to fix up our heater just a little bit since it was leaking water all over the basement floor. That reminds me, you need to look into those chlorine tablets when you get home to clean out the pipe and make sure this doesn't happen again. I'm so thankful I have someone so resourceful and special. I don't know what I would do without you!

While Mom was over Dirty Dancing was on and Mom and I caught the end of it. We both sat there in tears. Mom cried for the loss of Patrick Swayze and I cried because honestly "No one puts Baby in the corner!" Tonight was bath night, I scrubbed Liam down as Nina and Papa left, took care of Liam's wart and we both cuddled up for some Mommy time in bed and Facetime with our favorite man.

Everything is getting that much harder. I feel sick far more often and I am extremely tired. I guess most of all I just don't feel like myself. I cannot wait for you to come home love, everything will be soooo much easier! Soon?

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment