Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 12 Another Birthday

Liam left early this morning and I was feeling a little lost so I headed over to Sarah and Dirck's for some decaf coffee and conversation. I stayed a little longer than I meant to but eventually headed home to pick up the house and get ready for my birthday night in with Sarah.

She came over around 6ish and we just sat there, catching up, talking (about strange things as usual) eating cake, facetiming you, opening yet more presents (a chevron red scarf and Alex and Ani bracelets that I absolutely LOVE!) We eventually fell asleep talking; it was pretty late.

Part of me is sad I didn't get to spend a birthday night with you, but the rest of me knows that I have many more waiting to be celebrated with you and I cannot wait! Who cares about this year when you have forever anyway?

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment