Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day 18 A Weekend Getaway

Today has been such a long day! Today was my all day CPE class in Lake Placid. I had to drop Liam off at Mom's at 6:00am and off I was on my long drive. Class was boring as usual and my old employer was there which is always fun... not! This hotel is absolutely gorgeous! It has a huge indoor swimming pool as well. I would love to take Liam here, he would absolutely love it!

I finally got back home around 6:30 and tried to salvage whatever was left of my very long day! I always think about going places and doing things with you. I really cannot wait for you to get home and to be able to go on little weekend vacations. I mean look at the amazing thing that happened on our last vacation! ;)

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment