Friday, January 3, 2014

Day 2 For Roo

Today was a rather long day at work. I was extremely busy attempting to finalize a fairly large bookkeeping project for Jackie. It was made better when Sarah accepted my invitation to visit for dinner. I went home at lunch to do dishes and tidy the house for company. At 4:00, Liam and I threw together Chicken Pot Pie which was sooooo yummy!

Sarah and Dirck came by around 5:00 and we all had a wonderful time. We nearly polished off the pie plate which would be quite a feat considering it was just the three of us and Liam. We had some heated, yet fun discussions, and they left in time for me to get Liam ready for bed. Since I set up some of your online accounts and paid the majority of your bills yesterday, I was able to curl up with a Pottery Barn catalogue and fall asleep.

It was a relaxing night, my first full day without you and I was ok. I miss you like crazy, I'm trying to get back into my routine but everything is good! I cannot wait to see you again and I keep praying that every day goes a littler faster than the last.

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment