Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 3 Happy Pappy's Birthday

Today was superbly wonderful. You and your father share so much of the same humor. I'm never quite sure if that should scare me or make me laugh. He does look rather fetching in this picture though don't you think?

Work was the same as usual, quite frustrating and rather odd. Either way, I went home at lunch to do dishes from dinner with Roo and wrap Pappy's gift. At 4:00, Liam and I headed out to your parents for a night of relaxation. When we arrived there had been a fire call for an accident. We played with Henry Monster until 6:30 when they returned.

Liam rode John Henry like a horse, attempted to ride moose, watched in awe as John Henry made farting noises with his armpit and spun in circles. I relaxed on the couch and yawned excessively.  Your Momma made the BEST meatloaf and even made special food just for me! Liam housed an entire meatloaf himself and then retired to the living room with Henry Monster to fall asleep in his lap.

She made the most delicious pies which I had to enjoy later after Liam was in bed. Liam never woke up fully. Pappy brought him to the car, he cried here and there on the way home and finally fell asleep laying on his Mommy. It was such a precious moment. I love nights like these when he wants to cuddle with me because I know someday cuddling with me will be one of the last things on his mind.

I loved our FaceTime, our discussions and your love for me.

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment