Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Day 30 Are You Coming Home?

There were times when we weren't quite sure if you would be here today, but this time was far better than last. I can deal with you stuck in NYC; but on a boat, in the ocean with a down helicopter... that is not for me. I actually had one of the most pleasant days. I stopped in Watertown for Moe's and some Joann's shopping. I stopped in Pulaski at Dunkin for a donut and coffee and was even complimented on my pleasant disposition.
I sat in the parking lot and relaxed, sipped my coffee, and basked in the sunlight getting ever more excited for your arrival. Picking you up this time was so much more intimate for me. I couldn't wait to pull the car up the curb and I tried to peak around the corner just slightly as I drove into the airport pickup.
This has been a long month but we have so much to look forward to; today, tomorrow, this month, forever, you are my heart.

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment