Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Day 20 Bundle of Joy

Today was just a wonderful, typical Sunday with Liam. Liam and Mommy. Days with just the two of us are always special and fun. We clean a little, make more of a mess, cook food randomly, make even more of a mess. Watch Lifetime and Hallmark tv movies and play in the living room. I really love my time with Liam, I cannot wait for time with another little bundle of joy. Even if this next bundle turns out to be a hellion like our current bundle!

Sometimes I get a little worried about how Liam will react to the baby, but I think if we constantly remember to carve out special time with Liam he'll adjust just fine. I cannot wait for our full house! It will be so nice to always have a piece of you with me even when you're gone. I miss you so much baby!

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment