Sunday, January 12, 2014

Day 11 A Fabulous Day

This has been a pretty fabulous week as far as birthday's are concerned. At lunch, I met Sarah at First Crush and it was just what I needed to break up the day. It was a little hard to pick something off the menu since there are soooo many things I cannot have. We both took our time and eventually picked things! Sarah got me the most adorable Christmas ornament with all of us, including the soon-to-be newest member of the family. It might be one of my favorite things! She also go me an "A" for my charm bracelet, just like the "H" I got her when she got married. We talked about everything, caught up, relaxed and just had a wonderful time.

Tonight I had dinner at your parent's house and had an absolutely wonderful time! They got me the most adorable feather earrings (I LOVE earrings), a beautiful Willow Tree (my collection is really starting to look wonderful) and my all time favorite (truffles!!) We sat and talked and had a wonderful dinner. The only thing that was missing was you. I really love you sweetie and I cannot wait to see you again! You're my everything!

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment