Saturday, January 11, 2014

Day 10 The Important Things in Life

Tonight Sarah and Dirck came over for the evening to have a little dinner. Because they are totally awesome, they brought Bagelry. I absolutely love Bagelry and thankfully this pregnancy hasn't kept me from eating any portion of my favorite foods. Liam had a great time and even did some pretty impressive bonding with Dirck. They spent time coloring in Liam's room. When it was time to go Liam started in with his goodbyes. Now, typically Dirck is lucky if he gets so much as a verbal greeting. Today however, he got a hug, and when he went in for the hug; Liam was insistent on a kiss as well. Dirck attempted for a kiss on the cheek and Liam wanted no part of that. My fault I guess, I only ever taught Liam to kiss on the lips, so to Dirck's lips he went.

That was definitely a first and it was a complete surprise and totally beautiful. Every day, Liam surprises me, makes me laugh, and reminds me of the important things in life. It might be strange, but now when I look at Liam, he reminds me of you! Of our time together, of how much he loves you, of how much you love him. We are both so incredibly lucky to have you in our lives!

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment