Monday, September 30, 2013

Day 21 Fitting in with Your Family

I had the MOST wonderful time today with your family! I cleaned all morning, made potato salad for the rest of the morning and made it to your parents in time for a late lunch. Liam was napless and therefore in rare form!

I met your Grandma and Tony today, they were wonderful! I always feel like I fit right in with everyone. Your Grandmother even complimented me on the potato salad, that made me so proud. I stayed in the kitchen after lunch and spent time just chatting with the women. Everytime I am over, I find myself imaging our life. This moment was exactly what I always picture, except in my perfect dream you are there too; outside with your Dad, playing with Liam, giving your brothers a hard time. I cannot wait for you to come home.

Your mother made fried Zucchini today again. I think she does it just to torture me! ;) Between the women at the table, we nearly finished the entire plate! I watched her make it this time so you can bet your bottom I will be making it often in the future! I love learning to cook, making things for people, and filling that motherly role; I'm pretty positive that was my calling in life.

Liam was so tired he fell asleep in your mother's lap while we sat out back and talked, it was completely adorable! He loves her so much already! Ugh, babe, I love this!

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment