Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Day 22 Jacob's Birthday

Today is Jacob's Birthday and such a happy day for me. Although the rainy weather would indicate a general gloomy mood, I had a completely wonderful time! It was cold today, not like summer cold, it was fall cold. I feel like the leaves should be red and orange and there should be pumpkins and squash everywhere with little children running around in Halloween costumes. I'm so happy you're home for Halloween.

Your parents made Crab, per Jacob's request, for dinner and Liam LOVED it. He housed his plate of chicken and veggies and moved straight on to the crab which your mother so graciously retreived for him. Mémé! I love it! I love how she lights up when he says it. I love her!

You asked if I would FaceTime with the family there tonight and I loved watching you connect with your family. I love seeing the love you all have for eachother. I think it's great that you're able to talk and see them while you're gone and we're together. I love that I bring you closer to them and that I don't pull you away. I love how much I am loving today!!! ;)

Your Mother made cake, icecream cake and I brought some zucchini bread with the zucchini she sent me home with yesterday. We FaceTime'd you in for Jacob's Happy Birthday song and cake eating. Soon enough you will be here to eat cake with us!

On my way home for the night I stopped at Mom's to pick up the clothes she bought for Liam and to visit; she was finally back from visiting Aunt Marcia (who is now home and doing so much better.) Most days, especially today, it feels like everything is falling right into place...

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment