Sunday, September 15, 2013

Day 6 You'll Always be my Plus One

 
(Number 6 is a little beaten up, Liam likes to hold the numbers! And by hold I mean mangle!)

We had our work cruise today. Mom, Bry Bry, Liam and I left for Alexandria Bay from our campsite at Kring Point. I felt your absence today. I saw all of the clingy, in-love couples on the boat and I couldn't help but wish most dearly the cruise had landed on a day you were home. Liam keeps me company, if not for him I might be a little more restless without you. I cannot wait for you to meet everyone, you mean so much to me.

We returned to the campsite and quickly headed to the beach. As I sat on the edge watching Liam, letting the waves wash over me, the only thing on my mind was you. I can't wait to go boating with you. I can't wait to stare into your eyes again and feel the love you always radiate for me.

We had a terrible storm tonight, it shook the camper and tore down some huge trees and branches around us. We were safe, but it reminded me that you're out on the ocean right now. I pray every day for your safety. I miss you...

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment