Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Day 2 You are the BEST

You surprised me today! I came back to the office to find the most adorable display of flowers. As I walked in, I stood there in complete shock. I knew they were from you, yet for some reason it all felt like a dream. I haven't yet been able to wrap my mind around the fact that this whole thing is real and you are here to stay. I can't imagine my life with anyone else and I can't imagine anyone else in yours.

The flowers contained the following message and although I know this comes standard it reminded me of you and my lack of watering capabilities!
You are so woven into my life that even the small things remind me of you. I cried all morning but made it through the rest of the day relatively tearless. FaceTime and your sweatshirt are the only things that put me to sleep last night. The sound of your voice and your facial expressions are the most comforting things in my life right now.

You are the first person that if I'm texting you while talking to mother, she doesn't tell me to put down my phone. I think she knows I need you as my constant in my life. Two days down... many more to go.

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment