Sunday, September 29, 2013

Day 20 Making Room

I finally got a chance at work to take a picture of myself with my flowers. I really love getting flowers from you. They are something that I have for a week and a half that remind me every morning of your love for me. They breathe beauty and life, smell amazing and make those around me completely jealous! I miss you Jeffery.

Mom came over tonight to share some wine, talk and download. Aunt Marcia is in the hospital and is very sick. She has had lyme disease for two months undetected, she developed Bell's palsy and is having a host of other problems. Thankfully she will be ok with time. Mom is leaving tomorrow morning to spend some time with her.

Tonight I spent quite a bit of time "cleaning out the basement." I put that in quotations because this is something my parents have been telling me to do for quite some time. I have boxes down there I haven't touched in years, and things I'm not even sure where they came from. As I go through, I'm slowing moving things upstairs and putting them away, throwing them out or giving them away in anticipation of you moving in. I have to make a lot of room for you! I hear you have a lot of stuff and I cannot wait to begin that chapter of our lives together.

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment