Monday, September 23, 2013

Day 14 Kimberly, You Did What?

There is an obvious reason I didn't become an engineer. I went to the right school, I have the appropriate brains, I am a hard worker, but when it comes to anything mechanical in nature... I apparently lack basic common sense!

What do you mean you're not supposed to turn a mower upside down? I was never informed of this. No one ever told me turning an engine upside down ends in complete chaos. What did you say? It's common sense? Well, I beg to differ!

Although I can only imagine these lessons you speak of will teach me a thing or two, I'm willing to bet you'll learn a whole lot too. Like no matter how many times I check the oil in a lawnmower I will clearly get a different result EVERY TIME:
That means it needs oil right hun? ;)

Today I had breakfast with Dad, the most refreshing and calming phone call with your mother, I mowed some of the lawn, somehow, and I replaced the wipers on my vehicle. I did all of this in time for some FaceTime with my favorite face!
I love so much seeing your expressions, watching you react to my aburdities and listening to you laugh. I love how you make me laugh!
And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment