Thursday, September 12, 2013

Day 3 A Father's Approval

Last night I went to Daddy's for dinner; I know you waited for this one with baited breath. Well breathe easy because I don't think I could have found a more perfect man and for once my father was speechless! I usually buckle down with a large glass of wine and prepare for the onslaught of questions, suggestions and advice.

Last night, although you were the topic of conversation for well over an hour, there were no negatives to speak of. He asked thoughtful questions and we struggled to find even one concern. Eventually we both let the air between us, breathe of the peace I felt in my heart and he started to allow himself to feel ease for the first time in a very long time.

You are responsible, attractive, intelligent, grounded, caring, loving, friendly, respectable and mine. I will be thanking your parents for the rest of my life for raising such a brilliant man. I never thought I would ever find someone as compatible, kind and loving as you. You love me the way I need to be loved and I never thought that would be possible from another person.

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment