Friday, September 27, 2013

Day 18 You Always Know

You are so intuitive when it comes to me. You could not have sent flowers on a more perfect day! Yesterday's missing you translated to today's needing you and the flowers were just the thing to make it all better. Not seconds before I got them was I asking Sarah if she thought you really loved me (whatever that means). How did I get so lucky? They are huge, and happy, and completely gorgeous! When everyone comes in to admire them and ask me why I got them, I take such pride in saying, "Just Because!" Quite a few people have followed up with, "Just an 'I miss you'?"
I'd like to think so!
Tonight, my Mother came over for some Liam time, dinner and wine. It was nice to sit on the couch, talk, and just relax. Drinking wine makes me miss you more! When she left, I still hadn't heard from you so I went for an evening walk. A walk is always just thing to clear my head and then slowly mentally organize and compartmentalize my life. It helps me to stand back and really look at my decisions. I am proud to say there is not one decision so far with you I am not completely, irrevocably proud of. Every day you make all of the wrongs, right. Thank you!
 
And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment