Sunday, September 22, 2013

Day 13 Never Moving On, We're Moving In

Today has been such a wonderful day! Last night, Liam and I went up to Barnhart campground to have dinner with Momma and Bry Bry. As we walked around the campsites, every thought I had, had you in it. We looked at great spots to set up tents and we talked about all of the fun things we would do when you were home. I don't want you to miss a moment with us.

As Mom embarked on her second day potty training Liam, she decided a Maxfields lunch reprieve was just the thing to brighten the day. I LOVE their salads, I love the deck at lunchtime, I love their beer and I love their wine. We will go a few times when you are home for sure.

Today, you and I decided on something that has me completely ecstatic! Today we decided to move in together! This is such an enormous step in our lives and I couldn't have found a more perfect person. I love taking leaps with you, I love planning life with you, I love being with you and I love that I love you. I cannot wait for you to come home!!

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment