Thursday, September 26, 2013

Day 17 Some Days are Harder than Others

Today was a long day! I had lunch with Mom, dinner at Dads house, went for a beautiful walk, finally got Liam in for a bath, and was able to see your face for a little while before bed. Every day I miss you like crazy, but some days are a little easier for me than others.

Yesterday with your family, I felt so much better about you being gone.
When your Mother asked how I was doing, I think I even remarked, "It gets easier after two weeks doesn't it?"
She followed that up with, "I don't know, but you do get into a routine."

Today, I understand what she meant; there are moments that seem better than others but it never really gets easier. This is mostly because, you're not here, and I don't think I'll feel fully better until you are. I feel like we learn so much more about each other every day, and every day I fall more and more in love with you!

Tonight we had a great conversation about John Henry, and I hope so much he can one day feel included in our lives. I love more than anything your relationship with him and he should know he is always welcome. Change is always hard and finding your niche in any new situation comes with its share of obstacles.

I miss you hun, while today is finally the half-way mark for us as I write this, I hope this time your gone we celebrated it a few days ago. The half-way point is always hard because although half the time has already passed, you still have the other half to go! I can't wait!

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment