Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Day 16 The Anglebergers

My most favorite night of the week is whatever night I happen to be having dinner with your family. They always make me feel that much closer to you! Tonight we had the most wonderful meal, Liam behaved about as good as can be expected and we had a LOT of fun! The boys jumped on the trampoline, we ALL played with sidewalk chalk and Liam pushed the cars your mother found all over the driveway.

I played Frisbee with Henry Monster and your Dad. John Henry doesn't throw the straightest Frisbee and he laughs every time I try to catch it like an alligator! I tried to tell him to kick his back leg out when he threw it, he tried it once and proclaimed that was the worst way to throw a Frisbee ever. I couldn't agree more but watching him do it was hilarious! Your Momma gave Liam a ride on the four wheeler and we all played with bubbles all evening.

PS your bubbles make a MESS! There were little "pieces" of bubble ALL over the place. Your boat may need a little bit of a wash, the garage was covered and the lawn looked quite amusing, to say the least! We all went inside to munch on chocolate chip cookies, I believe it was at this point that Liam proceeded to dump strawberry juice and milk all over your mother! I had such a wonderful time, I can't wait for more!

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment