Friday, September 13, 2013

Day 4 Dinner with Your Family

Tonight I had dinner with your family and I absolutely LOVED it! Somehow, being close to them, makes me feel close to you. I drove by your house on the way there and teared up a little, seeing your truck makes me miss our time together! On the way home I took a different route just in case. Every day it amazes me what a constant you have become in my life. It's hard to remember what my life was like before I met you and I'm positive it doesn't matter anymore. For the first time in a long time, I don't think about the past. Everything seems so insignificant compared to what we have together. I love you.

And boy, your Momma can COOK! I thought all that unhealthy food and chocolate would disappear after you left and man was I wrong. Fried Zucchini! That's all I have to say. I had to ask them to remove the plate so I would stop eating them! *she blushes* As usual, everyone was such a pleasure. Liam even let Jacob take him for a ride on the tractor! He definitely loves his Henry Monster too, he called for him quite a bit!

"They" always tell you, "when you know, you know" and "when it's right, it's easy" but I never understood what that meant until I found you and now I couldn't imagine life any other way. Being with you is amaze-balls, loving you is natural, knowing that I am going to spend the rest of my life with you is the easiest question I've ever considered.

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment