Saturday, September 14, 2013

Day 5 The Little Girl That Could

(Liam and I are hiding in the car as Mom and Bry Bry set up the camper. It is POURING. PS Liam is pretending to drive the car and the windshield wipers are moving like crazy and all lights are going on and off. I love him!)

Today I feel like the little engine that could. I mean I think I can, I think I can, I miss you Jeffery. I know that for the first time since you've left that things will get just a little bit harder. You will be far more busy and often unable to talk to me. I think I can do this, and I know I'm going to try.

Luckily, I am going camping tonight through Sunday, in a place where there is likely no service. I will be blissfully unaware when you don't write me. I initially made this blog to show you how much I love you and to ease your concern and remind you that I would be here when you return. Now however, especially today and this weekend, this blog will be a place I can go to tell you all of the things I can't tell you this moment. It's my little time capsule to you because I feel I can get it all out and you will read it eventually. It somehow makes you feel not that far away. You're right here, in my phone, somewhere, missing me too...

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment