Saturday, September 28, 2013

Day 19 Shopping with an Angel

From the moment I picked her up until the moment I dropped her off we had a FABULOUS time! Now I love shopping, don't get me wrong... but this woman LOVES shopping! We had the best time trying on outfits, matching tops, calling each other funny names, loving our curves and imagining the looks on you and your father's faces when you saw us.
 
Her signature lines from the night were:
 
"J's going to love you in that!"
 
"That will make you look like a biker b*tch!"
 
And, "Wait until Jeff sees my back in this!"
 
Your Momma referred to me as her future daughter-in-law and made me feel like a part of the family! I cannot wait to be fully in your family, nothing could make me more happy than that.
 
We had the best conversations in the car; we talked about life, lessons, children, marriage, how your parents met and love. When I picked your mother up, your parents did their goodbyes and although I looked away to give them some privacy, I was so in awe of their love. 31 years together and they still radiate love, morals and beauty when they are together. I hope that is us in 30 years, although I couldn't see it any other way.
 
And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment