Thursday, September 19, 2013

Day 10 Little Bit of Liam

I had the absolute best time last night. I went to Cantina with Mommy and Bry Bry, made it home in time for a walk, and got to spend my night FaceTiming with my hunny. I love seeing your face, hearing about your day, listening to your voice and feeling so close to you.

You made a comment last night that completely warmed my heart. Initially, you had me holding my breath. When I told you Liam would be with me for two weekends in a row while you were gone and then away for two weekends while you were here, you told me that was actually a good thing. My heart sank, and I thought to myself, does he really not want to see Liam? When I asked you that, you acted like I was being extremely silly, as per usual. I'm not sure when it will really click with me just how wonderful you are, but here is the 546th time you've caught me off guard.

You say in that assured, calming voice, "No Hun, this means while I'm gone this time you only have one night without me AND Liam. Right before I come home, Liam will be with you both weekends keeping you company. And Babe, I will see Liam every morning and night when I am here."

Ugh, I love you! I swear a thousand other men in that situation would have brought up the fact that we have 3 weekends without Liam while you're home and would have noted we have more "alone" time. Not you. Not my perfect man. He knows the way to my heart every time, and even better... he means it!

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment